This article includes links to and information from outside resources. We are not responsible for the content on the external site. If there is a link that does not work, please email [email protected] and we will attempt to adjust the information with an updated link.
Salesforce has a great set of videos about Building a Report and Building a Dashboard.
Link: Salesforce Reports and Dashboards Videos
The videos we recommend that are in the link above include:
- Build a Report
- Build a Dashboard
- Filter Report Data (note- this video discusses Opportunities and Cases which you do not have access to through Elements)
- Add Filter Logic (note - this video is about advanced filtering on your reports)
- How to User Cross Filters (note - this video gives an example on how to clean up client data)
- Make Data-Driven decisions with Reports and Dashboard (note - this video shows how reports and dashboards can help you in your business)
- Dynamically Filter Reports Using URL Parameters
- Subscribe to Reports and Dashboards
- Manage Report and Dashboard Folders
For those of you who use Salesforce's Trailhead learning site, there is also a great Trailhead Module for Reports & Dashboards for Lightning Experience.