Steps to Upgrade to Elements Major Release 2
Please have your Designated Support Contact submit a support ticket for the upgrade link. Once the link is available, the Support Team will respond to the ticket.
- Determine if you are going to install the updates to your Production or Sandbox environments.
- Using the Elements upgrade link provided by support, log in with your Salesforce credentials. Note: please make sure to use the Admin credentials to install the upgrade correctly.
- On the upgrade screen, select Install for Specific Profile. ->DO NOT CLICK UPGRADE JUST YET<-
4. Scroll down and make the following selection for the two highlighted profiles, and any other custom profiles you use.
5. Scroll back up and click Upgrade.
6. Go take a coffee/tea break as this will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
7. Congratulations, you’ve successfully upgraded Elements to the latest version.
Next Step: Use this article to learn how to incorporate the Deals upgrades into your Elements.
Or follow the steps provided here to install the Data Broker Consolidated Buttons here.