Requests are multistep, repeatable processes you and your firm want to track. They can be for just about anything you do within your firm that is repeatable that involves steps that will always be the same. Generally, Requests are initiated by the client, but you can also track internal requests. Requests help to create processes and audits, documenting client inquiries, creating efficiencies within your business.
Best Practice: Create all your Requests at the Relationship level
Another couple of notes about Requests:
- Requests are not Activities. Requests house the activities as steps that happen within the process;
- Since Requests are not Activities, they do not show in the Activity panes;
- Requests have a one-to-one association with a workflow and have the same name as the corresponding workflow.
Predefined Requests & Workflows
Elements has created common Requests with corresponding workflows. It is also possible for you to create custom workflows for your firm through the Process Composer if you're a System Administrator. Contact the Elements service team to help you through the creation of the custom workflows.
- Address Change
- Change of Contact Info
- Client Account Update
- Client Deposit
- Client Reporting Process
- Client Risk Tolerance Update
- Client Withdrawal
- New Account Open
- New Client Onboarding
- New Relationship - Prospect
- Portfolio Compliance Audit
- Prospect Outreach
- RMD Distribution
- Rebalance Client Portfolio