So, you have invited your colleagues to Salentica Elements, but they are having trouble logging in. Here are a few suggestions to help troubleshoot the issue.
If you continue to have trouble logging in, please contact the service desk.
- User cannot find their Welcome Email
- User defaults to "Salesforce Classic"
- User does not have the correct permission to access Elements
- User is trying to access Elements on an old version of common browsers
Reset User Passwords
We all lose things time to time, just ask my car keys. In this case, it is possible that a new user to the platform can't located their original Welcome email that was sent when their user was set up. You can always send them a new email.
- As a Firm Administrator with the correct permissions, you can go to Setup > Users.
- Under Users, choose Users again.
- If you want to update multiple users at once, you can choose the box to the left of the names that need new emails and then choose "Reset Password(s).
- If you want to update a single user, you can click on their name and choose "Reset Password"
As many of you know, the Salentica Elements is a overlay on the Salesforce Lightning platform. That being said, when some user log into Salentica for the first time, they land on the legacy platform, Salesforce Classic. Not to worry, there is an easy fix for this.
In the top right corner of the page, if the user clicks on Switch to Lightning Experience, this will take them to Elements, and save the setting so the next time they will log directly into Salesforce Lightning.
Through Roles and Profiles, you can limit the capacity and access of your Elements Users. Please double check the Role and Profile you have assigned to the user having difficulty accessing the system.
Internet Browser Compatibility
If your users are getting an error that their internet browser is not compatible with Salesforce Lightning, you can check the currently supported browsers here.
This article includes links to outside resources. We are not responsible for the content on the external site. If there is a link that does not work, please email [email protected] and we will attempt to adjust the information with an updated link.