Logging into Elements for the first time should be pretty simple! When your System Administrator creates a user for you, Salesforce will send an email welcoming you to Salesforce! This email will include a link to verify your account, your firm-specific URL, and your username. Below are the steps to set up your user on Salentica Elements.
- Locate the Welcome email in your inbox. The email will be sent to the email address your System Administrator used when setting up your user. If you cannot find that Welcome email, please contact your Firm Administrator to check the email address on file and resend the initial email if needed.
- Click on Verify Account. This will bring you to your firm's Salentica Elements platform.
- Setup Password & Security Question. Go through the prompts to setup your Password and Security Questions that are required.
- Once completed, you will be logged into your Salentica Elements CRM!
- Bookmark the URL in the email ^^ - This is custom to your firm.
- You can go to Salesforce.com and choose Login. Since your username is associated with a specific instance of Salesforce, you will only see your Elements platform.
- If you do not have an email from Salesforce.com, contact your System Administrator to create a user for you, check your email address on file, or resend the invitation email.