Have you gotten this error before:
Review the errors on this page.
- We can't save this record because the "Service - Update Contact Type for Relationships" process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLIST: Contact type: bad value for restricted picklist field: Terminated_Client. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 1742714184-12867 (1285127770)ok up ExcetptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 1742714184-12867 (1285127770)
This error will display when you are trying to update the Relationship Record Type and there is not a matching Contact Type. When a Relationship Record Type is changed, a Process Builder runs in the background to update the associated Contact Type to match the Relationship Record Type. In this example, both the Relationship RecordType and Contact Type should be Terminated Client. Either the Contact Type picklist is missing the matching "Terminated Client" type as an option, or the contact type's API name is entered incorrectly.
The best resolution is to check and update your Contact Type picklist options.
1. Go to Setup.
2. Click Object Manager.
3. Search for Contact in the Quick Find box.
4. Click Contact.
5. Click Fields & Relationships.
6. Search Contact Type in the Quick Find box.
7. Click Contact Type.
8. Enter the correct contact type or click Edit to update the contact type. Save.
In this example, the API Name field was missing the underscore symbol between the words with no spaces. Here it has been updated to the correct format for the system to recognize it.