Do you find that the List Views you have shared with all users keep changing, causing incomplete or incorrect information to populate? You can't lock List Views, but as an administrator, you can update user profiles and can remove the ability to update publicly shared List Views.
1. To change the profile permissions, go to Setup.
2. Under Setup, type Profiles in the Quick Find box.
3. Select the profile you want to edit by clicking on the profile name. Most Salentica Elements users are assigned either Salentica Elements Power User, or Salentica Elements Restricted User.
4. Scroll down to the Administrative Permissions section.
5. Under the Administrative Permissions, uncheck Manage Public List Views. Users assigned to the profile will be able to view publicly shared List Views, but will not be allowed to make any changes.
6. Repeat for other profiles you want to edit.
Note: If you remove the checkbox next to Create and Customize List Views, users assigned to the profile will not be able to create or edit personal List Views. See the recommended settings listed below.